Summer Semester 2021:
1 October – 31 October 2020
Due to a new law passed by the respective Ministry of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, which came to effect in January 2019, at the present time it is not possible for non-EU citizens to enrol in the Certificate (CSAVP) program, unless potential students hold a residence of the state of Luxembourg or are citizens of one of the EU states.
To apply for the Certificate of Small Animal Veterinary Practice in the discipline of your choice, please take the following steps:
2) Make payment of the application fee (60 Euros)
3) After receipt of a confirmation of payment for the application fee, please submit the documents in the following list as an e-mail attachment in PDF format only.
Please make sure to send the files attached individually and named accordingly to their content (NOT ALL IN ONE DOCUMENT!). Non-EU applicants are required to submit certified true copies of their application documents. These documents will be forwarded to the Post Graduate Program Committee. You will be notified in due course whether your application has been accepted and receive an invoice to pay a registration fee.
List of Application Documents:
1) Personal identification
2) Proof of academic background
3) Proof of health insurance coverage
4) Proof of required professional environment and position*
5) A detailed CV in English*
6) Selected course curriculum
7) Proof of participation in ESAVS course(s) in the past – if applicable
For details please see section “Admission and Fees”
Please note: Your application may only be processed if:
a) your application documents are complete (1. – 7.)
b) the application fee of 60 Euros was received
c) the documents and fee were sent within the designated application period for the semester you would like to enroll in, not any time sooner or later (please see Important Dates)
We ask for your understanding that your application may not be processed if all of the above requirements are not met.